Le Monde de L'Écriture – Forum d'entraide littéraire

05 mai 2024 à 18:35:15
Bienvenue, Invité. Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Le Monde de L'Écriture » Encore plus loin dans l'écriture ! » Textes non francophones » The rough diamond

Auteur Sujet: The rough diamond  (Lu 1539 fois)

Nyx

• Invité
The rough diamond
« le: 09 octobre 2014 à 23:25:50 »
Voici un petit texte que j'ai écrit dans le cadre d'une activité de description à l'école. Bien évidemment, il doit encore subsister quelques fautes, n'hésitez pas à me les signaler  :) Aussi, il est normal qu'il y ait de nombreuses figures de style, c'était l'une des contraintes. J'espère que vous allez apprécier. ^^

The rough diamond

Brought down from the sky, this extraordinary animal moves like the most experienced dancer of the Russian Ballet. Its gracious movements draw perfect lines and curves that create a spontaneous, but complex choreography. An hundred of little droplets of sweat are streaming along its flank while he dashes, with spirit, to catch the impetuous wind. As it strikes the ground with its massive legs, a solid fragrance of fresh grass mingled with the scent of the dust rises in the atmosphere. This mighty aroma slides in my mouth and tickles my taste buds like a soft feather.

The melody that accompanies those fluid artistic figures is created from the fierce breathing that emerges from the cavities of its nose, as powerful as an Iceland geyser. In its veins, a river of courage is whirling. Imperturbable and brave like the figurehead of a gigantic ship, this majestic animal faces all the obstacles in his way without any fear. It is a warrior of freedom that soothes his ardour when his heart choses the one that will be his guide. He follows the path which is traced for him without abandon his irradiating energy.

This noble animal, prince of the earth, has a physic worthy of the Eden. Its prominent muscles, its svelte silhouette, its strong shoulders, its dainty neck seem to be modeled in the skilful hands of a marble sculptor. Its large breast is imposing just as a war shield built from a block of pure titanium. Its magnificent finery, an amalgam of nacre threads, flits in the breeze like the waves flow in the ocean. Its charming costume kindles the jealousy of Aphrodite, goddess of the beauty and the love. This extravagant veil, as white as the snow falling from the celestial vault seems to be a heaven creation, painted from the angels’ hands.  The softness of its attire seems to have been extracted from the finest piece of satin.

In the wide sparkling eyes of this horse is burning an endless flame of loyalty. Its softness envelops me in a cocoon that heals the pains of my soul and leads me to a universe filled with serenity. Its soothing silence allows me to reject the black butterflies, which fly in my thoughts, out of my live. This stallion, as pure as a rough diamond and as great as Marengo, Napoleon's famous steed, is an extraordinary gift and an undeniable proof of nature’s perfection.

Écrivez-nous :
Ou retrouvez-nous sur les réseaux sociaux :
Les textes postés sur le forum sont publiés sous licence Creative Commons BY-NC-ND. Merci de la respecter :)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Manuscript © Blocweb

Page générée en 0.029 secondes avec 21 requêtes.