Le Monde de L'Écriture – Forum d'entraide littéraire

20 avril 2024 à 02:11:18
Bienvenue, Invité. Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Le Monde de L'Écriture » Salon littéraire » L'Atelier » Le petit amphithéâtre » G.R.R.Martin

Auteur Sujet: G.R.R.Martin  (Lu 3743 fois)

Hors ligne Aphone

• Calame Supersonique
  • La peur de son ombre
    • Bavardages d'un aphone
G.R.R.Martin
« le: 08 mai 2014 à 17:08:53 »
 :)

En parcourant les blogs littéraires à la recherche d'infos sur les synopsis, je suis tombé sur ça

J'aime bien la vision de Martin, c'est ce que je développe dans mes romans concernant le gris, le jeu des mimétismes fantaisistes et l'histoire des personnages. Définitivement un de mes auteurs favoris.
La curiosité est le remède à l'ennui.
Il n'y a pas de remède à la curiosité.

- Dorothée Parker

simoun

• Invité
Re : G.R.R.Martin
« Réponse #1 le: 26 mai 2014 à 05:23:44 »
Très Intéressent, ce Martin, comme toujours...

Pour ceux qui parlent un peu anglais, voici sa réponse à la question: Je veux devenir écrivain, pouvez vous me donner quelques conseils? issue de son site: http://www.georgerrmartin.com/for-fans/faq/

I want to be a writer. Can you give me any advice?

A:  The most important thing for any aspiring writer, I think, is to read! And not just the sort of thing you’re trying to write, be that fantasy, SF, comic books, whatever. You need to read everything. Read fiction, non-fiction, magazines, newspapers. Read history, historical fiction, biography. Read mystery novels, fantasy, SF, horror, mainstream, literary classics, erotica, adventure, satire. Every writer has something to teach you, for good or ill. (And yes, you can learn from bad books as well as good ones — what not to do)

And write. Write every day, even if it is only a page or two. The more you write, the better you’ll get. But don’t write in my universe, or Tolkien’s, or the Marvel universe, or the Star Trek universe, or any other borrowed background. Every writer needs to learn to create his own characters, worlds, and settings. Using someone else’s world is the lazy way out. If you don’t exercise those “literary muscles,” you’ll never develop them.

Given the realities of today’s market in science fiction and fantasy, I would also suggest that any aspiring writer begin with short stories. These days, I meet far too many young writers who try to start off with a novel right off, or a trilogy, or even a nine-book series. That’s like starting in at rock climbing by tackling Mt. Everest. Short stories help you learn your craft. They are a good place for you to make the mistakes that every beginning writer is going to make. And they are still the best way for a young writer to break in, since the magazines are always hungry for short SF and fantasy stories. Once you’ve been selling short stories for five years or so, you’ll have built up a name for yourself, and editors will start asking you about that first novel.

Whatever you do, though… good luck. You’ll need it.

Écrivez-nous :
Ou retrouvez-nous sur les réseaux sociaux :
Les textes postés sur le forum sont publiés sous licence Creative Commons BY-NC-ND. Merci de la respecter :)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Manuscript © Blocweb

Page générée en 0.019 secondes avec 23 requêtes.